The Company is committed to providing complete customer satisfaction to the best of its abilities and to ensuring that all internal procedures and practices are suitable for that purpose. In addition, the Company complies with applicable legislation and regulations as well as the recommendations and ethics of industry bodies to which it subscribes. This commitment extends to the continual improvement of quality and environmental performance together with the prevention of pollution. To achieve this result the Company has adopted a policy of operating a coordinated Quality Management System meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 standard, by providing the framework for setting and reviewing management objectives and targets. It is the Company’s policy to maintain an electronic communications network covering all aspects of the services provided that links all offices and the ships being operated. While standard formats are used, the facility exists to adjust the format to suit the specific requirements of an individual contract. The Company appreciates and emphasizes to staff that the use of standard formats is a means of ensuring that quality standards are maintained to a consistent level thus meeting the needs and expectations of customers. The aim of standardization is not to remove flexibility, which is certainly a requirement in our industry, but to provide a medium of documentation and communication relevant to the business in general and to a specific contract in particular. This ensures that the work undertaken can be monitored and audited in order to confirm compliance with the contract and the ISO standard. Directors and Managers have the responsibility of ensuring that the policy is communicated and understood by all personnel engaged in tasks that can influence quality matters that they are aware of their obligations under the standard and are provided with adequate, suitable resources. The Quality Manager is authorized to monitor and maintain the Quality Management System and to report to the Company’s Management Review Meeting on the continued suitability and achievement of quality objectives. The Company is aware of its responsibility to provide resources for the control of the Quality Management System including, where appropriate, competence, technology and finance. Maximum effort is directed towards providing satisfactory services whilst ensuring that any problems that do arise are resolved in an expedient and professional manner.
Pioneer Power Contracting is totally committed to the (HSE) Health, Safety, Environmental and ensuring implementing compliance and towards accomplishing all of the company goals and objectives.
PPC has the following priorities and prerequisites in conducting its business:
- The safety of staff during working operations.
- The health of PPC’s personnel, customers, suppliers and contractors.
- Minimizing environmental impacts associated with its activities.
- Keeping the authorities and the public informed.
- Compliance with applicable legislation
The following principles must be applied every day and at all sites in order to succeed in our commitment:
- Remove or alleviate hazardous situations in order to minimize risks to personnel
- Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, through the use of an effective management system
- Monitor the health of our personnel on a regular basis to ensure that workers have the physical ability to perform their duties
- Guarantee and monitor that our activities have minimal impact on the environment.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all Health, Safety and Environment aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Promote awareness of issues relating to Health, Safety and Environment towards our employees and contractors, improving their individual skills through appropriate training programs and information.
- Develop, maintain and test procedures and resources for dealing with emergencies in order to reduce the impact of incidents to a minimum
- Report and analyze all accidents, incidents and anomalies.
- Monitor our performance and check our management system in order to improve rules and procedures in conducting our activities.
- Maintain a consistent and transparent dialogue with authorities, local realities and other stakeholders, openly communicating our HSE policies, standards, programs and performance.
Dammam 32326, King Saud St. Al-Kulaibi Tower, Kingdom Saudi Arabia
+966 13 833 8204
+966 13 833 8204